The management and protection of the personal data of the visitor to the website http://www.arapidis.gr/ is subject to these terms and to the relevant provisions of Greek law (Law 2472/1997 on the Protection of Individuals and the Protection of Personal Data as has been supplemented by Laws 2774/1999, 3471/2006 and 8 of Laws 2819/2000, 207/1998 and 79/2000) and European law (Directives 95/46 / EC and 97/66 / EC and 02/58 / EC) on the general protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the confidentiality of as well as the decisions of the Chairman of the Commission for Personal Data Protection.
In any case, arapidis.gr reserves the right to change the terms of protection of personal data after informing the visitors of the website and within the existing legal framework. If a visitor/member does not agree with these privacy terms, he/she should not visit the site.
2. arapidis.gr undertakes not to sell, rent or otherwise publish or/and disclose the personal data of its visitors/members to any third party. Arapidis.gr may channel personal data of its visitors/members to third parties and/or individuals only if:
2.a. It has the explicit consent of the visitors/members to divulge personal data
2.b. The transfer of personal data to legal and / or natural persons working with arapidis.gr becomes necessary for the realization of the wishes and/or orders of the visitors/members. Legal and natural persons working with arapidis.gr have the right to process the personal data that their visitors/members deposit with it only to the extent that it is absolutely necessary to provide support to it.
2.c. It is due to compliance with the relevant provisions of the law and to the competent authorities alone.
3. Arapidis.gr allows its visitors/members to transmit their personal identification data with a secure transmission method (using SSL protocol, special data encryption algorithms, etc.). The processing of personal data is confidential. Arapidis.gr strictly adheres to a specific security policy while also applying the most up-to-date techniques for the protection of personal data held in its records by unauthorized access, use or disclosure, modification, unintentional destruction. Arapidis.gr bears no responsibility if the personal data held in its records are the subject of an act of unlawful interference, damage or damage, property or moral, positive or negative, to the visitor/member due to force majeure or for any not due to his gross negligence or deception.
4. The visitor/member is entitled to be informed about whether his or her personal data is processed by arapidis.gr. The application must be drafted in writing and sent to the company's management together with supporting documents showing the identity of the applicant with certainty as well as proof of payment of the amount of money specified in the decisions of the Data Protection Authority. Arapidis.gr is required to respond in writing within a maximum of 15 days, and at the same time send a free copy of the applicant's personal data that may be kept in his records. The visitor/member is entitled to object in writing to the processing of his or her data. In particular, it may request in writing the correction, temporary non-utilization, commitment, non-transmission or even deletion.
5. arapidis.gr collects visitor/member's personal information, which is automatically recognized by its web servers, such as the IP address, domain name, and information about the system of his computer. However, these data are in no way related to personal data. They have collected automatically without the prior consent of the visitor/member and are related to the correct operation of the system, as well as the extraction of traffic statistics.
6. The visitor/member interested in advertising